Don’t miss out on all of cheatgame.info’s highly anticipated 2016 Black Friday ad leaks this season. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 25.
EBay’s Black Friday ad is here! Shop the online retailer to find discounts on a wide variety of gifts, including electronics, fashion, home and garden, food and wine, more. The five-day sale event features new deals launching every hour, but we got a sneak peak on the holiday goods available this Thanksgiving weekend.
eBay 2016 Black Friday deals
Shoppers’ first Black Friday instinct may be to shop major department stores, but online retailers such as eBay also offer the same brand-name goods with sizeable price slashes. EBay calls its Black Friday event Cyber 5 Weekend, featuring varying specials starting Wednesday, Nov. 23, and carrying through to Cyber Monday.
EBay’s best deals pop up on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, with new specials available every hour starting at 9 p.m. Pacific time on Thanksgiving.
We went through the ads and found the best bargains:
- Unlocked 128GB Apple iPhone 7 for $709 (regularly $749).
- DJI Phantom 4 for $899 (regularly $1,399).
- Samsung 55-inch 4K UHD TV for $997.99 (regularly $2,199).
- Up to 40% off select DJI Phantom drone models (available all weekend).
- Ninja coffee bar brewer and coffee cookbook for $79.99 (MSRP of $179.99).
- Ugg Classic tall boots for $116.99 (regularly $195).
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional for $749 (regularly $1,408).
- Xbox One S Gear 1TB console, Xbox One white controller and Xbox One “Deus Ex: Mankind Divided” video game for $299.99 (regularly $419.97).
- PlayStation 4 Pro console bundle with “Watch Dog 2” and “Street Fighter” game titles for $399.99 (regularly $499.97).
- 13-inch Apple MacBook Air with i5 Intel Core processor and 128 GB memory storage for $786.99 (regularly $949).
- KitchenAid five-quart stand mixer for $159.99 (regularly $399.99).
- Kohl’s $60 gift cards for $50.
- Men’s Casio G-Shock resin-strap watch for $54.99 (regularly $99).
Traditionally with Black Friday, we expect some of the better deals to be home appliances and tech gadgets. If you’ve got your eye on something with a heftier price tag, you might want to protect your purchase by paying with the right credit card. Some credit cards will pay you the difference if you find a lower price later, extend the product warranty, or protect against loss or damage.
eBay 2015 Black Friday deals
In 2015, eBay’s one-page Black Friday ad featured mostly electronics, including brand name products such as Samsung TVs and Apple’s MacBook Air laptops, iPads and iPhones. Gift cards were also hot bargains, as eBay offered them at lower prices than found in stores.
EBay’s Black Friday specials started at 9 p.m. Pacific time on Thanksgiving and new deals were introduced every hour.
- $200 Lowe’s gift card for $175.
- Elliptical bike 2-in-1 cross trainer for $99.99 (regularly $170).
- Ugg classic short boots 39% off (regularly $155).
- 11.6-inch Apple MacBook Air for $729 (regularly $899).
- 85% off T-Tech by Tumi men’s softshell jacket (regularly $225).
Last year, eBay presented a promotion called the Wish Bigger Wishbone campaign. Online shoppers were presented with two deals, and within a one-hour “wishing window,” they were encouraged to vote on which item they wanted to see discounted more.
Items included in the Wishbone matchups included:
- GoPro Hero4 Silver action camera vs. 38 mm Apple Watch in a stainless steel case.
- Monster High monster maker toy vs. Fisher-Price Imaginext “Monsters University” toy set.
- Prada women’s sunglasses vs. Bell & Ross Airspeed watch.
Check out our full list of 2016 ad leaks for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.
Nina Tabios is a staff writer at cheatgame.info, a personal finance website. Email:
Shopping Dealfinder Newsletter
Get the best deals on Black Friday and beyond!