Perk Planning is a registered investment adviser offering hourly advisory services in the State of Wisconsin and in other jurisdictions where exempted.
Some of our best qualities:
- Fee-Only – this allows us to focus on YOU, not products
- Fiduciary care – the highest standard of care equates to undivided loyalty
- Tailored advice – your goals and priorities drive the process
- Respect – for your time, your intelligence, your privacy and your choices
- Concierge service – you’re busy and we’re happy to coordinate the details
You should know:
- Every relationship begins with a complimentary appointment to ensure that we’re a good fit for each other
- We ask a lot of questions to ensure that we understand you and your needs
- Your needs drive the process
- Your information is held in the strictest confidence
- Our long-term goal is to be your financial advisor and advocate for life
We offer high quality, no pressure financial guidance and money management tailored to you.
Lisa Andrews, CFP® is the founder of Perk Planning, LLC, located in
Madison, Wisconsin. She is known for her high-energy, candor and her passion for evidence over hype in all areas related to finance.
Lisa graduated from Bemidji State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and received her MBA from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She passed the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER examination in July 2007 and was approved for certification in February 2008.
Lisa has been in the financial services industry for over 18 years.
She began her career at State Farm Insurance where she thoroughly
enjoyed her roles in claims, agency and agency management. After 14 years with State Farm she accepted a new role at PIC Wisconsin, a medical malpractice insurance firm where she was AVP of Marketing and Distribution. Following the company's merger with ProAssurance, she accepted a consulting role at American Family Insurance's headquarters in 2006.
In 2008 Lisa was appointed CEO of Surebond, Inc., a specialty
chemical company, where she was responsible for leading the company during a period of turbulence. She describes the experience as being the single greatest challenge and most intense learning opportunity of her career.
Lisa has partnered with the Financial Coaching Institute in Madison,
WI to provide pro-bono financial coaching to families who have limited
access to professional resources. In addition, she has been a mentor with the Big Brothers Big Sisters program and served as an instructor for Junior Achievement.