Even better? After the bonus, you can continue to earn IHG points at over 10,000 locations.
About IHG Rewards Club Dining
- Join for free
- Dine at the 10,000+ participating restaurants, bars and clubs.
- Pay with your linked credit or debit card.
- Earn! You even earn points on taxes and tips.
How to get the 1,000-point bonus
- Join the IHG Rewards Club Dining.
- Spend $30 at a participating restaurant in the first 30 days.
- Complete an online review.
There are no membership cards to carry to earn points. And to get the most, remain on the IHG Rewards Club Dining email list to earn 5X the points. After 11 transactions, you get moved up to Elite member status. See the below screenshot for a breakdown of the membership levels:
cheatgame.info does not guarantee promotions, flights, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Priceline’s top 15 millennial travel destinations
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season