Save up to 35% off hotel rates for stays between Dec. 10, 2018, and Feb. 25, 2019, with Radisson Hotel Group’s current promotion.
How to get the deal
- Book by Oct. 21.
- Travel between Dec. 10, 2018, and Feb. 25, 2019.
- Book at a participating hotel.
- Book as a Radisson Rewards member.
Note that Radisson Rewards members get up to 35% off, while nonmembers are eligible to receive up to 25% off. Make sure to join the free rewards program for that extra 10% discount, and you can earn at least 20 points per dollar on eligible stays and hotel food and drink purchases.
The fine print
- You have to pay in full at time of purchase.
- Booking is nonrefundable.
- This cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Valid only at participating hotels.
There is a lot of fine print on the deal, but it’s certainly worth looking at reservation dates to get a discount that deep. Note that if you have a pre-existing reservation, it is not eligible for this deal.
cheatgame.info does not guarantee promotions, prices or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Priceline’s top 15 millennial travel destinations
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season