Welcome to Dogwood Financial Planning, a fee-only financial planning firm based in Memphis, Tennessee. My goal is clients' financial growth and well-being. I provide hourly, as-needed financial planning and advice to people from all walks of life. I don’t sell any financial products—my fees come only from my clients. There are no minimum requirements for account size or net worth, and no conflicts of interest. My specialty is helping people make decisions about retirement and investing. I also help young families who are raising children while planning for their own retirements and other goals. Most of my clients are middle class, salaried employees who have a 401(k) or other employer retirement plan, and one or more IRAs. Many are do-it-yourself investors who prefer to manage their own money but still need professional advice on investing, retirement decisions, and other complex issues. Some of the ways I can help:
- Provide you with a customized financial plan: a road map to help you reach success on YOUR terms, whether you are just starting out or approaching retirement.
- Offer transparent, low-cost investment advice, free of commissions and hidden fees, while YOU maintain complete control of your money.
- Assist with your retirement questions, including:
- What steps can I take to be financially able to do the things I enjoy and care about in the future?
- When can I retire?
- How do I obtain the income I'll need in retirement and how should I be investing to get there?
- How can I make the best use of my pensions and other retirement plans? When should I take Social Security?
- How can I be prepared to handle any future need for long-term care?
Dogwood Financial Planning is a Registered Investment Adviser in Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas.